The most delicious ever Slimming World Syn Free Lasagne. Loaded with several different vegetables and perfect for
Saturday night family suppers.
Low Syn Beef Lasagne – the best Slimming World lasagne you will ever taste, with a proper white sauce, rich meat
sauce and cheesy goodness.
Yummy Beef Lasagne – amazingly rich beef sauce in between layers of pasta and sweet potato, all finished off with a
delicious healthier bechamel white sauce and melted cheese.
When it comes to lasagne, only the real deal will do in my house and the family favourite is my own adaption of this delicious.
I first sampled this lasagne many years ago at a dinner party and have been making my own healthier version ever
since, which was long before I even embarked on my Slimming Journey.
Best of all it’s hardly uses any syns and come with a proper white sauce, none of this topping of egg, yoghurt or quark
1) Fry off the onions (if including them – you won’t ever see an onion on this blog since I can’t stand
them) and garlic (if you’re not including onions, add the garlic with the mince because otherwise it’ll
burn and be really bitter and yucky) in some Fry Light.
2) Add the mince and fry until brown. Drain any excess fat.
3) Add chopped tomatoes. Fill the can with water and add that to the pan.
4) Mix in herbs/bolognese mix and stir until well blended.
5) Simmer until the sauce has thickened to a consistency you’re happy with and then remove from
Variations: Could add veg (Slimming World usually recommends carrots and celery) or mushrooms;
use meat substitute (eg Quorn) to make it vegetarian; could add bacon/pancetta for extra flavour
(which should be added with the onions/before the mince).
Once the bolognese sauce is cooked (or simmering, if you can keep an eye on it at the same time!)
start making the white sauce.
Slimming World Cheese Sauce
1) Place the quark into a large mixing bowl and beat until relatively smooth.
2) Add the fromage frais to the quark and mix well.
3) In a separate dish, beat two eggs.
4) Add the eggs to the cheesy mix and stir well.
5) Add a pinch or two of nutmeg to the whole thing and mix.
This recipe is syn free on Slimming World when the cheese is used as your HexA option and the
lasagne serves 6
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 285mg | Potassium: 921mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 9455IU | Vitamin C: 63.6mg | Calcium: 327mg | Iron: 3mg